When it comes to ease of operation and innovation, no other company or energy management system product comes close to Control Service Company or Automated Logic. With more than two decades of designing and installing systems built on Automated Logic infrastructure, we can provide quality, convenience and ease of use in one simple package, ultimately putting control back in the hands of the end user. CSC uses Automated Logic systems to create customized solutions for HVAC, lighting, central plant and critical processes to simultaneously provide the highest level of workplace comfort and essential energy savings.
First, Automated Logic’s EIKON® graphical programming tool eliminates line-by-line programming which is still used by many systems today. It elevates the standard for design, performance and reliability for the sequences that matter most. When combined with WebCTRL®, the most technically advanced software interface for streamlining energy management, users can control their facilities effectively, efficiently, and from just about any device or browser.
What’s more, Automated Logic and Control Service Company use open, non-proprietary systems and open standards because they’re efficient, flexible and cost effective. Automated Logic’s native-BACnet® open architecture is compatible with customers’ existing IT infrastructure and provides superior flexibility, security and performance to address any size application from a single building site to multi-building campuses in multiple locations.
Contact us today to schedule an evaluation of your environment or for more information on Automated Logic technology.
Users enjoy the following features to maximize the value of the systems at hand:
- Industry standard-setting graphics and thermal graphic color floor plans
- Powerful, intuitive and easy-to-use programming tools
- Backward compatibility for Legacy Systems with the latest technology for systems migration
- Expandable controllers for up to 220 hard-wired points per controller
- At-a-glance reporting for quick and easy diagnostics
- A green-features dashboard for data on gas, water, solar and other power source usage
- Extremely high reliability
- Scalable, plug-and-play systems for superior flexibility
- Global access to facility information